Women Campaign is recruiting three highly motivated and responsible interns to join our growing organization. This is a part-time, unpaid telecommuting internship and designed to be 100% virtual. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis with the internship lasting for a period of 3-6 months.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated interest in advancing women’s political leadership, excellent written and oral communication skills, careful attention to detail, and can work independently as part of a team. Interns are responsible for assisting Women Campaign staff in our programmatic and administrative work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research on key stakeholders, campaigns, and candidates
• Contribute to blog posts with content ranging from: informative articles, how to’s, checklists, and op-eds
• Develop and implement digital campaigns and initiatives
• Design social media graphics and manage website content
• Monitor news coverage and flag relevant stories relating to women in politics
• Plan, coordinate, and execute virtual and in person events
• Support operational, logistical, and recruitment efforts for training programs
• Assist with administrative duties as needed
Internships are available to all students and young professionals and are completed on either a voluntary or for credit basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org