We are looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to serve as a conversation leader on social media. You will be a visible point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Curate engaging content for all platforms and lead conversations around topics.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests on behalf of Women Campaign.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
Community Manager Requirements:
- Experience with social networks is essential.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of political trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
What you get from working with Women Campaign
- A tangible way to give back and help fellow women learn about politics
- Opportunity to network with women across the country in a variety of industries and positions
- Political experience working with the experienced women behind Women Campaign
- References for your future endeavors!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com