We are seeking a motivated and savvy Blog Reviewer to read blog posts before they are published. Your primary duties will include reviewing content to make sure it meets our publishing standards, proofreading and editing.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the Women Campaign publishing standards and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of political trends and techniques.
What you get from working with Women Campaign
- A tangible way to give back and help fellow women learn about politics
- Opportunity to network with women across the country in a variety of industries and positions
- Political experience working with the experienced women behind Women Campaign
- References for your future endeavors!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com