To support Women Campaign’s mission of expanding the number of women running for office and the number of women in the political industry, Women Campaign has created this vendor matching program to connect women-owned or -operated campaign vendors with female candidates and female campaign managers.
This program is adapted from best practices used by Fortune 500 companies to interview and hire advertising agencies.
How It Works:
• Step 1: Client (candidate, campaign manager and/or vendor) contacts Women Campaign for an introduction to a vendor who offers a specific service.
• Step 2: Women Campaign reaches out to our partner vendors to gauge ability and interest.
• Step 3: Women Campaign facilitates a call between the buyer and vendor to continue the conversation.
• Step 4: Vendor pays Women Campaign a commission when the sale closes.
What Makes Us Different:
Rather than being limited to impersonal directories or vendors within their network or region, Women Campaign can connect clients with new options for vendors who are better able to help them achieve their goals, grow or diversify their businesses or win their campaigns. We don’t just share email addresses; we participate in the process to help connect clients with the best vendor for their needs. And for the vendors, we facilitate the introduction conversation so that you don’t have to chase down the lead.
- Jessica is running for city council and needs a part-time campaign manager.
Women Campaign helps Jessica define the job and set a budget. Using that information, we facilitate meetings meets with 1 to 3 possible managers/consultants from our network of vetted professionals who can help her.
- Samantha is running her own campaign for school board and needs to buy digital ads and a mailer.
Women Campaign helps Samantha set a budget and scope. Using that information, we facilitate meetings meets with 1 to 3 possible mail and/or digital vendors from our network of vetted professionals who can help her.
- Jamie knows how to win campaigns and would like more clients.
Women Campaign gathers information about Jamie’s service offerings and reaches out to female candidates involved with our programs to see if they need her services.
- Mary is running her first campaign by herself and doesn’t know where to buy mailers or get them designed.
Women Campaign collects information about the size and budget of Mary’s project and connects Mary with 1 to 3 vendors who specialize in mail.
- Sarah works for a digital marketing agency and would like to find clients running for office or working in other states.
Women Campaign gathers information about Sarah’s service offerings and reaches out to female candidates or consultants/staff involved with our programs to see if they need her services.
Our vendor matching service has a no-risk cost structure where Women Campaign is only paid if the vendor, consultant or staffer gets paid, so why not let us show you some new vendor options or help you market your services?
• For the buyer: None
• For the vendor: 10% commission of service fees on projects we connect you with